Monday, April 8, 2013

It's nobody's business but the Turks--Day 1

Alright well, lots has happened since the last post but I'm going to back track a little and cover the highlights of our Turkey trip! I will warn you at the beginning, be prepared for picture overload! I'm not keen on writing too much so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, Enjoy!

DAY 1: FLIGHT TO ISTANBUL

 We couldn't resist, they had Magnum bars! The best ice cream bar creation that Israel has ever provided me!

Boarding the plane


We also can't resist the urge to take pictures of our dear friend Tess while she was in a deep slumber. And this is how Sawyer responds when you tell him to pose for a picture...


You might not be able to see it, but Turkey is right outside our window!


Landed!


My first Turkish Delight in Turkey...not too much of a fan.



Dinner with my older, wiser and more MATURE friends...Jeff and Tyler





Baklava: best dessert that the Near East has to offer.


And that is the end of Day 1 in Turkey, it was quite an eventful one but so exhausting and yet, Jennie and I still somehow ended up talking till 12:30 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment