Friday, February 22, 2013

Catchup


Apparently February in the JC = Midterms/homework overload/study till you fall over dead so my upkeep of blogging has faltered you could say so here's a quick update on what exciting things have happened thus far...
1) Arab night--call to prayer, authentic costumes and food, and best of all DANCING! 
2) Hezekiah's tunnel--1/2 mile underground tunnel made with little hand tools, switch on your headlight and dive into waist deep water, walking for 20 minutes through a 6 ft tall, 3 ft wide tunnel! Most adventurous thing I've done yet! 
3) V-day--No lovers, no family=everyone loves each other! Best valentines day ever! Plus, a lovely package from my mother...thanks Mom! Finishing with loads of chocolate and DANCING!
4) A day at the Zoo: I spontaneous decided to go to a biblical zoo in west Jerusalem. It was the best zoo trip ever! 
5) Seder Dinner--the traditional Jewish holiday that celebrates the passover. There was lots of singing, reading of the Haggadah of passover, searching for the matzah, eating, and even a bit of rapping...yep, rapping. It was a party for sure. 

So I had a much longer post that was way more interesting and descriptive but then it got deleted and I figured...eh, people don't have time to read long posts and I don't have time to write them so...enjoy the pictures! 







No comments:

Post a Comment